Since 2000, the organization has been conducting a multitude of events, namely, cultural and performing arts, social, group activities and networking. These events are well received by everyone. It gave those attending an opportunity to learn and appreciate the cultural differences among various communities and provided them a mean to assimilate in the society they are living in.
Vision statement of Baybasi Inc.
Facilitate members and their friends and relatives to enhance their spiritual, cultural, social and artistic experiences through activities related to our rich cultural heritage.
Mission statement of Baybasi -
(1) To promote awareness of Indian ethnic identity and its cultural and spiritual heritage.
(2) To organize cultural events involving (without limitation) Bengali and other Indian traditional and contemporary songs, drama and dances.
(3) To plan and host periodic conferences and meetings to allow members to learn, network and share experiences for personal and career development.
4) To organize events to raise funds for the relief of distress and other charitable causes.
1) Promote awareness of Indian ethnic identity and its cultural and spiritual heritage
2) Organize cultural events involving (without limitation) Bengali and other Indian traditional and contemporary songs, drama, and dances.
3) Organize events to raise funds for the relief of distress and other charitable causes.
Over the years, the participation and the demand to do more have grown and with this ever-growing interest shown, there was a need for a formal organization which can serve the communities in an effective manner. This led to the formation of Baybasi Inc. in 2008, a nonprofit 501(C)(3) organization. The organization continues to provide a platform for its members to showcase their talent, practice and perform their art. This helps educate the community at large, enrich their lives and develop the participants’ skills to become better citizens of the world.